Thursday, April 16, 2009

1 tired mom, 2 sick kids & 3 cups of coffee

Sorry there have not been any recent posts. I promise it is on my "to-do" list (somewhere on page 5 or 6). We certainly have been busy lately and I have lots of great pictures and stories to share. Right now, I am waiting for Brent to come home so I can go to work. He took yesterday off to stay home with Luke. We were up a lot last night with both David and Luke with a stomach bug. This morning, he managed to go in to work early while I stayed home with the kids. Three cups of coffee and a long hot shower later I am headed for work for the afternoon-evening and hopefully will get some rest tonight or tomorrow. I thought about staying home today and then working tomorrow but it looks like someone will need to be home with sick kids tomorrow as well.

Well, more to come ... for now here is a cute recent picture of David & Luke ("Momma, can I nurse Luke?").

No comments: